Corporate social responsibility
GIT is committed to the quality of its translation and interpreting services and to compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations on good practices in the business environment, as well as respect for all regulatory provisions, including the code of conduct recognised in Spain.
Our principal commitments include:
– All those deriving from the quality certificates we have obtained (UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN 17100:2015), such as:
- Personal data protection in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 and supplementary provisions
- Occupational hazard prevention
- Respect for the environment: rational use of electronic and computing tools, recycling of paper and consumables and other measures
- Absolute confidentiality in the handling of information provided by our clients
- Certified destruction of the documentation received from clients.
- We are committed to helping our employees strike a good work-life balance
- We collaborate with Christmas campaigns: UNICEF and other NGOs
- In 1999 we created the “José Ramón Piñeiro León” International Puerto Rico Award in memory of one of our founding partners. That literary award is granted to the best work submitted for the competition, selected by a jury of distinguished and intellectually prestigious persons, and is presented at a ceremony held every two years.