Gabinete Internacional de Traducciones (GIT), engaged in the «translation and interpreting of languages», declares our intention to offer our clients competitive services. To ensure this, we have established a quality management system within our organisation, based on the benchmark standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 17100:2015, with the overriding goal of assuring total customer satisfaction.
GIT undertakes to:
- Set goals and objectives focusing on quality performance assessment and continuous improvement of our activities, regulated in the Management System that develops this policy.
- Comply with the requirements of the laws and regulations applicable to our business, our commitments to clients and all internal regulations or guidelines subscribed by Gabinete Internacional de Traducciones (GIT).
- Ensure at all times fluent communication both internally, among the different parts of our company, and with our clients.
- Assess and guarantee the technical competence of our staff and ensure that they are motivated to participate in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- See that our subcontractors meet the necessary requirements to ensure that their services conform to client specifications.
- Guarantee the correct state of our facilities and equipment, making sure they are adequate for the business, goals and objectives of our firm.
- These principles are undertaken by Management, who have the necessary means and provide our employees with sufficient resources to comply with them, in accordance with this Quality Policy.